« Greetings »

Off Topic, Questions, Comments, anything you can think of that doesn't fit somewhere else. Post it here.

Greetings

Postby Chirotera on Wed May 23, 2012 11:26 am

I realize I have not yet formally introduced myself to the Star Wars crew yet. There are a lot of members in either the Republic guild, or the Empire guild that know me from WoW.

Anyways, on the imperial side of the things my main so far is Chirotera.
Last night, thanks to the efforts of Dodge, I got my Republic character brought into the fold, his name is K'yro.

To those of you that don't know me, you probably won't see me much beyond the nighttime hours (say, after 10pm), but I'm looking forward to learning folks I have not yet met. I've been a member of Iron Circle for as long as I can remember (though I did leave for a short time), and while the relationship has sometimes been rocky, I've always been proud to be a part of it (even serving as Veteran for many years). The WoW side of things truly has something special built and so far I see that same spirit being emulated in either faction on Juyo.

I'd say that one of the things I'm most known for is my general insanity, and sense of humor - and my ability to run the hell away when it looks like things are going bad. ;)

Anyways, there's not too much else to say, except that I'm pretty open to doing whatever if you have a similarly leveled toon, but I am kind of bad at reaching out in the same way. And, let's face it, this game is fairly solo friendly. It should also be noted that as far as my imperial character goes, I am leveling side by side with a real life friend of mine - but we're always open to company, or running a flashpoint, if needed. So don't hesitate to ask! I really should get around to pushing her into getting guilded...

At any rate, just thought I'd throw down a few words so that those that do not know who I am, will be able to better put them to a face - rather than just some dude that came over from WoW that nobody knows (you lucky, lucky, fools). :-)
Chirotera

Re: Greetings

Postby Splaktar on Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Hope to meet up in game. I've got plenty of alts that need to be leveled (when I'm not crafting) and could help out.
Splaktar

Re: Greetings

Postby Plunk on Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome! I haven't been on in a couple days but hope to see you in there soon.

Happy hunting.
Plunk

Return to General Chat