« June 15th Q&A: HK-51 info »

Off Topic, Questions, Comments, anything you can think of that doesn't fit somewhere else. Post it here.

June 15th Q&A: HK-51 info

Postby Splaktar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 am

http://www.oldrepublic.net/532-communit ... -2012.html

GarrickBlackSun: I understand he is a long way off, but could you please possibly give us any sort of clearer or better insight to the unlocking of HK-51?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): The only thing we’re saying today is its going to take a serious amount of work, involves a galaxy-wide mission, introduces some different ways of playing the game and most people will need to have a 50 of one faction and at least a mid-level character from the other faction. Get working on those Legacy characters!

That sounds quite interesting. I don't know what 'different ways of playing the game' means but it sounds like it could be cool.

Additionally:
No group finder for low (grey) level FPs. BW will look at adding this feature later.
Smart AOE heals - not being worked on, maybe someday. - Lame response! They claim that you should just target better since it will hit the closest players to the center.
Buff and debuff stacking is being nerfed in 1.3 so that only the highest will take effect. - I guess some high end guilds were working on ways to abuse buff/debuff stacking for progression.
Splaktar

Re: June 22nd Q&A: Char slots!

Postby Splaktar on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

Fireblazer: Any chance we will be able to get extra character slots for a server in the future. Maybe as part of the legacy system?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): There will definitely be more slots appearing in the near future. Stay tuned for details.

More character slots for the people who were upset about the HK-51 stuff needing pub chars when they had 8 Imp chars already. This is certainly a good thing!
Splaktar

Return to General Chat